Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Valentines Day!

Hey everyone, today I have made this card using 2 Cartridges I have never used before, one being kinda new mum just brought, Martha Sewart All Occasions Cake Art and the other one which is older A Child's Year.........after using A Child's Year today I absolutely love it and all the cute images on it! I have also used one of the new Stampin' Up stamp set's "Love Defined", the Cuttlebug, ribbon, heart embellishment and lots of bling!
I have embossed the red scalloped circle with swiss dots(which you can hardly see) Stamped the white circle with one of the images from "Love defined"! Added bling to the flowers, that the girl and boy are holding and added ribbon to finish it off!

Hope you like my Valentines card! Thanks for visiting see you soon!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tori, such an adorable card!!! I hope you can stop by my blog sometime:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I love A child's Year Cart too:) One of my favs!! Love all of the details you did to your card!!! So Pretty!!


    Pinkldycrafter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super lovely !! one to scraplift!!!!

    Thank you Tori for my card!!! I love love love it and your technique!!! Gracias!!!

    You probably did not get mine in time....had to go through customs :[ but hope you like when you receive!! And love warm Xmas.
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tori :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Tori its just so sweet, and i love the Cartridge A Childs Year that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card Tori, now tell me do you have someone special to give it to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tori! Cute valentine card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! xo