Sunday, August 8, 2010

Waterfall Card!!

Hi Everyone, I am so excited today to show you what I have made, 1.Because I have always wanted to make one of these and 2. I think they are so COOL and really different to normal cards!!! So I have made 2 Waterfall cards.......

Using Kaiser Papers Hey Birdie and Jungle Bug, also Kaiser Stamp sets which match perfectly with the papers...

This was the first one I made, and at the same time I made the Jungle one...

 I stamped on the white squares and I put some glitter on the stamped images and found matching paper for the background....If you want full instructions click HERE


As you can see in this photo once you have pulled the tab out all the way there is a stamped image..

This picture just shows what it looks like when it's standing up...

And for this jungle Waterfall card it is the same but with different images......
And these are the images I stamped for this one.....








That is the tab pulled out all the way...
I really hope you like them!!! :) I had so much FUN making them and might make different ones later on!!!

Bye for now..

3 comments:

  1. Cool cards, they look great!!I love the little ladybug.

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the waterfall cards too. I have to make one.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tori you have been busy. they look great.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! xo