Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Few Things

Hey everyone how have you all been? I am now on school holidays, so all my exams are done until next term! I would just like to say thanks to everyone for always visiting and leaving such lovely comments, thank you! Today i made a quick card, using the Kaiser Party Animals paper which i absolutely LOVE!
 I cut out the Zebra and Lion to add dimension to the ladder..
 
 I have also been enjoying using the sewing machine. And today Mum and I finished off the trial pencil case......
I was very happy to receive this Stinkin Cute Blog award today from the creative Deborah, thank you so very much for passing it on to me! There are no rules only to pass it on to other bloggers!
1. Patty
2. Kelsey
3. Kim
4. Norma
5. Tammy

Thank you again!
Have a GREAT week!


12 comments:

  1. Hi Tori, i bet you are glad that your exams are all finished. Your card is fantastic, love that scallop strip you put there it brings it all together. Now i may quilt but i do not do zippers, so good on you your pencil case looks great.
    Happy holidays.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tori! Love your card. Too cute. Congrats on your award. Thank you so much for thinking of me in passing this award. I will post it soon.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tori, I tried to leave a comment earlier but it threw me out :o(
    What a lovely colourful card, and I love that sentiment. Great pencil case too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Tori you have been busy, I love the card and the paper is one of my fav's as well as you can see from my blog. You have done a great job on the pencil case it looks really good. Congrats on your Blog Award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are on holiday. We are actually on summer vacation here in Florida. And boy is it HOT! Your card is super adorable and that pencil case looks great. You may be making some for your friends real soon! I can see them becoming very popular. Congrats on your award. It is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tori this card is SUPER cute. I love the dimension. That pencil bag is terrific and congratulations on your blog award :). Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tori. How fabulous to be on vacation for a while. I love this paper I think I may need to get some soon. ;) Also that bag is fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tori great card love the bag great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Tori, cute card and I love the zebra! Thanks so much for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tori, Enjoy your school break!! Love that card with the adorable animals and that tag on the card is perfect!! Great job on the pencil bag looks fabulous!! Congratulations on your Stinkin Cute Blog award and thank you soooo much for thinking of me!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! Great pencil case, congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! xo