Monday, May 30, 2011

Party Animals

Hey everyone, its been a while since i have done a post sorry about that! Last weekend i was a bit busy and the weekend before i went camping with my friends family, so i didn't have much time to do craft and get something on my blog, but i wanted to put some thing on so i whipped up this cute card, using the new Kaiser Party Animals, which i just had to get its so cute! I cut  out the animals from the paper pad.....
 Have a great week, Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute Tori!
    And how fun that you went camping! Do I see a layout of your camping trip in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, I love that hippo :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute I love this paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card Tori, and here was i thinking that you had spent all of your time studying! and yes as Gaby suggested is there a LO in there somewhere?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are having some fun. We are almost done for the summer...YEAH! Your card is adorable. Love the shimmering hippo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tori this is super adorable!!! What a great job and a stinkin cute card! TFS
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card Tori! Please stop by my blog as I have an award waiting for you.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tori, Very nice card love all the glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! xo