- Joy's Life Stamps donated by Abby
- Scrappy Mom's Stamps donated by Scrappy Mom's
- Pink By Design Stamps donated by Sarah
- Treasure Box Design Collection donated by Dina (Owner of TBD)
- February Image Design Collection donated bye Kich N Bleus Designs
- Peachy Keen Face Assortment donated by Peachy Keen
- My Creative time Stamp Set donated by Emma
- A Jillian Vance Design stamp Set Donated By Jillian
Since this Hop is all about Kids, we ask that if you have kids, grand kids, nieces, nephews the neighbours kids! Any kids at all! Have them look at all the projects we have created.....It would be great to have kids comment on our projects! Just put your child's name and age and you can type what they say about our projects! If you don't have kids, no need to worry!! You can all still join in!!
This is my project...........
1. To start off you will need 24 small match boxes, but you can get what ever size you like! Empty each match box.
4. Once you have finished putting your paper on you now can stick it together in a square, stack the boxes like this below and stick them all together,
It should look like this, with paper on it too.
6. Next.............. pull out all your draws, poke holes in the centre, stick a brad through some ribbon and put it through the draw hole, it should look something like this.........you can also stamp a flourish on the draws to decorate more.
I coloured the Kaiser flower a different colour using my copics, to make it the colour I needed it.
I used the Hippy Girl Kaiser pack!
Thank you so much for hopping along with us,we hope we have inspired many others kids to get crafty! Don't forget to visit all the blogs! We will have 10 WINNERS!
Now to your next blog Maddison......(http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com/) HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!
And here is the awesome line up of blogs apart of the hop, in case you get lost!
Rockstar Bugs (Lisa)
Stitchy Bears Challenge Blog (Tammy T)