Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas to you!

Hey everyone, the holidays are finally hear and I have more time to finish some Christmas cards! I have made a few of these Waterfall cards, but this one is a Christmas one and it pulls out across instead of down like all my other ones. Hope you like it.
I have stamped the images and glittered them all up! Once you pull the ribbon all the way out it says Merry Christmas, which I thought was pretty cool! I really enjoy making these cards and putting them together!
This is the tab pulled right out, and where it says Merry Christmas..........and below are the images I stamped and glittered




What I have used: 
  • Kaiser Stamps (and other ones)
  • Stampin' Up ink
  • Glitter
  • Brads
  • Ribbon
  • Pattern Paper
Have a good week! 

9 comments:

  1. SOOOOO cute!!!! I need instructions!!! hehehe please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE!! Great job...I need to give one of these style cards a try sometime.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. "OMG" such a pretty card, love the color of paper you used the glitter look really nice.Great Job tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fantastic Tori, I've never seen one sideways one before and I like it very much :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Tori, i haven't even fully unpacked yet let alone done any craft and i haven't got our christmas tree up yet.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tori, can you please email me at yoliejustcreate at gmail dot com when you get chance?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tori, LOVE all the glitter on the card!!! Super cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! xo