Sunday, November 28, 2010

Quick Post....

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I have just finished off the last of my exams and assignments, I will try to do more in the holidays..........I haven't made anything so this is just a quick post to show you some of the quick and easy Christmas cards I made last year.........all I used was the Cuttlebug, different coloured ink and card stock........
All I have done with these cards is use the Cuttlebug and embossed the paper and inked it, cut out lots of snowflakes also with the cuttlebug and placed it all together!
Also my Mum and I both made snow globes with "Joys of the Seasons" cartridge........this is mine...

So that is all for now, hopefully I will be back into the craft room soon making more Christmas cards!

Thanks

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tori, thank you for your congratulations. Just waiting to see what I get, I think it's digi images.
    I love your cards :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first set is perfect for large quantities. They are so simple, yet perfect! : ) Your globe is adorable. You and your mom must have a good time crafting together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tori these are super cute. I love the embossing.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! xo