Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Hi, I'm back with another card I made, this one was for my friend that goes to school with me it was her birthday on Wednesday. This is a different card, sort of like the cupcake and forever young one, but a little different.......
Basically the circle bit just spins by a piece of dental floss there is a image on each side of the circle.....

Sorry these aren't very good photos it is hard when the circle bit is turning...
I stamped the Birthday Celebration with Stamp' Ups Upsy Daisy stamp set and the present with one of Kaisers stamp sets........

This is the other side when the circle spins....

And this dragon fly I punched out and also added some Bling as a trial behind!!

Enjoy!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Tori, your friend is very lucky. That Upsy Daisy stamp set is my ab fab favourite at the moment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome job Tori! Love the purple! I might have to scraplift the circle idea with dental floss... very clever! Your friends have to LOVE getting cards from you! I know I would! My niece made me one for Mother's Day... I will always treasure it!
    Thank You for always being so sweet and commenting on my blog!
    tfs
    Kim H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! xo