Monday, July 5, 2010

4 of the same Cards!!!!

Last night I made this yellow card using the Cuttle Bug, Stampin up chalks, Punch's and stamp and the Cricut Cratridges Indie Art and George Basic Shapes.


The Stamped word is Stampin Ups Warm Words stamp set and the oval is cut from the Cartridge George Basic Shapes.


The butterfly is cut from Indie Art and embossed with dots and inked on top.


The main part on this card is the flowers on the backround that also has been embossed and shaded with Stampin Ups Chalks.
I really liked this card so I decided to make a few  more in different colours Pink, Green and Purple







Green!!





Purple!!





Hope you like!!

I lots of fun making them and might make a few more!!

Bye for Now

Tori xx :0

4 comments:

  1. WOW YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY I LOVE THESE THEY ARE REALLY SWEET.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I cant decide between the first one and the green one. Very nice Tori. I can see what has been keeping you busy on your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tori - these are just gorgeous. I love the different colours and the use of different techniques. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards! I would love to know what embossing folder you used because I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! xo